FEELVERYBIEN, SAS, a simplified joint stock company, headquartered at 99C Boulevard Descat, La Teinturerie, 59200 TOURCOING, FRANCE, registered with the Trade and Business Registrar under number 922 300 538 00027, with VAT number FR 039 223 00538 (hereinafter "FEELVERYBIEN" or "We") is committed to protect and respect your privacy while using our website www.petitbambou.com (the "Site"), our mobile applications ("Apps") and other products and services (the Site, the Apps and other products and services are collectively called hereinafter the "Services").
1. Personal data that we process
1. Those that you provide directly.
By using our Services, especially when you create an account, you connect to it, view our videos or participate in our games, you are prompted to provide information and thus provide us with some Personal Data type information.
This information includes, to the extent necessary and without this list being exhaustive:
- Personal Data necessary to register for our Services, namely your email address and password, and to take advantage of our paid services, your bank details;
- You may also choose to provide us with additional information such as your gender, first name, last name, profile picture and address. However, unlike the aforementioned information, this additional information is not mandatory in order to validate your subscription to the Services. Nevertheless, they allow us to personalize our relationship;
- The Personal Data that you provide to us in order to contact us, in particular via the online contact form, such as your email address, the content of your request and any attachments provided, your telephone number, etc. We may ask you for additional information when you report a problem with our Services to resolve the issue;
- The IP address, device model, browser, and language of the device you use to connect to the Services; A copy of the correspondence (including by email) that you are likely to send us;
- If necessary, your e-mail address in order to subscribe to our newsletters. If you do not want to receive marketing emails, follow the unsubscribe instructions included in each email sent. We will then remove you from our mailing list;
- If applicable, your responses to surveys that we invite you to participate, as well as the content of your publications on our Site. This information may be used for research and analysis of user behavior to improve our Services;
- Where applicable, the Personal Data that you provide to us in order to participate in a contest or one of our sponsored promotions, in order to validate your registration;
- The details of the transactions you conduct through our services and orders you send via our services.
- The details of your visits to the Site and related to the use of the Services, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, resources accessed, weblogs and other communication data if necessary for our own billing purposes.
- Time spent on the Services, including the list of meditation sessions viewed and your preferences;
- Information from your Facebook profile if you choose to connect to our services through Facebook.
2. Those we collect automatically
a. Personal Data related to social networks
When you connect to our Services via your Facebook account, we collect your email, name, surname, gender, and your Facebook ID, as entered by you when creating your Facebook account. We will also have access to some of your Facebook account data in accordance with the terms and conditions of use of the social network concerned.
b. Your use of our Services
Log files allow us to record your use of the Services. Our technical team collects the file log information of all our users, which we use to make improvements to our Services and inform us about how users use the Services (eg number of meditation sessions performed, meditation time , history of meditations, etc.). This information is published on your user account.
If you receive an html version of our newsletters, we will be notified of your opening of the e-mail newsletter and we will save this information. Your clicks on the links in the newsletter are also saved. These and opening statistics are used in aggregate form to give us an indication of the popularity of the content and to help us make decisions about the content and its formatting in the future.
Subject to applicable law, during each of your visits we may collect information related to the devices on which you use our Services or the networks from which you access our Services, such as your IP addresses, connection data, types and versions of internet browsers used, operating systems and platforms, data about your navigation on our Site and our Apps, download errors, content you access or views, advertising ID of your device etc.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file saved and / or read by your browser, stored in the cookie directory of your device's hard drive (PC, laptop or smartphone) installed by the websites you visit. It contains a unique and anonymous identifier.
Which cookies do we use?
When we provide Services, we want to make them easy to use, simple, convenient, useful and reliable. We use several cookie categories for this purpose:
- Absolutely necessary cookies, in order to allow you to move on the Site and the Apps and to use their basic functionalities. These cookies are essential for the use of our Services;
- Security cookies ;
- With your consent, authentication cookies, which exempt you from having to provide your username and password each time you connect to our Services;
- With your consent, cookies for personalization of the user interface : these cookies make it possible to memorize the preferences of a user (first name, linguistic preference for example);
- With your consent, analytics and performance cookies that allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our Site and Apps and to collect information on how they are used. This allows us to improve the way our Site and our Apps work as well as more generally the content of our Services. These cookies also allow us to measure the effectiveness of our marketing efforts;
- With your consent, sharing cookies on social networks : when you share content from our Services on a social network, via a share button, a cookie will be deposited on your device if you have accepted this type of tracking. As long as you have not clicked the share button, then clicked a second time on the desired social network, no cookie will be placed on your device.
- With your consent, advertising or targeting cookies to record your visit to our site, as well as the pages you have viewed and the links you have followed. This information allows us to display relevant ads based on your interests, limit the number of times the ad is displayed, and help measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns. They may be shared with third parties, such as advertisers, advertising agencies or management agencies.
Cookies will be deleted by us after 13 months from the date of placement.
Placing cookies by third parties
This Site uses, in particular, Facebook Analytics and Google Analytics. For example, Google Analytics installs cookies to help us accurately estimate the number of visitors to the Site and the usage volumes of the Services to ensure that Services are available whenever you want and that your experience is fast enough. For more information on how Google Analytics processes this information, visit www.google.com/analytics.
We also use the services of Google Adwords and Facebook Ads as part of our marketing efforts. These services may install cookies on your device.
Similarly, when you visit a page with content hosted by a third party (for example, YouTube videos) or use some of the links to social networking sites (for example, the "share" button), these sites may place cookies on your computer.
We do not control how these third parties use these cookies, nor how long they keep them. We invite you to review the privacy policies of these third-party sites for more information on this topic.
How do you manage cookies?
During your first visit to the Site or the Apps, we give you access to this policy and ask you to make a choice as to whether to accept or refuse the use of third-party cookies to measure the audience. our Site and the performance of our online marketing efforts.
You can always modify your choice by contacting us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your browser settings also allow you to change the cookie acceptance settings.
Although your browser works to allow cookies, you can set it up so that a window always asks you for confirmation before a site stores a cookie in your hard drive, so you can decide to allow or reject the cookie. Alternatively, you can configure your computer to accept no cookies. Our services do not support browsers set to "block cookies".
If you choose not to accept the cookie, it will not affect your access to most of the content and materials available through our services.
2. Why do we use your Personal Data?
We proceed to the processing of your Personal Data for the following purposes, which are justified by the performance of our contractual obligations and the satisfaction of your requests, which constitutes the legal basis of the processing concerned:
- allow you to access our Services and provide you with the requested information and Services (including gift cards);
- provide you with customer support;
- collect your payments;
- inform you of changes to our Services;
- enable you to use the interactive features of our Services if you wish;
- provide you with a history of the meditations carried out by them as well as statistical information on your use of our Services;
- send you messages by email related to the use of our Services or coaching/counseling to assist you in your practice of meditation and motivate you;
- Analyze the messages you have exchanged with other members of our community via the Site or the Apps to ensure that our terms and conditions are respected.
The processing of your Personal Data is also in other cases justified by our legitimate interest which then constitutes the legal basis of the treatment in the following cases:
- improve and optimize our Site and our Apps, in particular to ensure that the display of our content is adapted to your computer or other device;
- manage our Site and Apps and perform in-house technical troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, analysis, studies and surveys to ensure the security of our Site and Apps and improve its features );
- perform statistics on your use of our Services to provide you with content tailored to your needs and to improve our Services;
- send you by email or SMS, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, messages concerning services similar to those you have used or send you occasional special offers about them in order to promote our Services;
- manage notices, incidents, claims and litigation to enable us to ascertain, exercise or defend our rights in court;
- measure the performance of our marketing efforts for the development and sustainability of our activities.
Your Personal Data is also processed to enable us to respond to your requests for rights of access, rectification and opposition, or your other rights with respect to Personal Data. This treatment is then based on the respect of our legal obligations.
Finally, the processing related to certain cookies (see point 2 above) or related to the receipt by email or SMS of information from third parties are based on your consent. You can then withdraw it at any time while it is the only legal basis applicable.
3. To whom are your Personal Data transmitted?
Personal Data is processed internally by duly authorised people within the limits of their respective duties.
They are also likely to be communicated to the following external recipients:
- financial institutions that are account holders;
- competent administrative and judicial authorities, such as the tax authorities, to enable FEELVERYBIEN to fulfill its legal obligations in the matter, to apply or enforce its agreements with you, or to protect the rights, property or safety of FEELVERYBIEN, our customers and all third parties;
- paralegals and departmental officers as part of their debt collection duties;
- any member of our group, including our subsidiaries, our holding company and its subsidiaries, to the extent strictly necessary and subject to the existence of contractual guarantees to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data;
- subcontractors (including IT service providers) and external service providers (such as auditors, legal advisers, trustees, analytical solution or payment service providers, companies and organizations specializing in fraud protection and risk reduction unpaid, etc.), to the extent necessary and subject to the existence of contractual safeguards to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data;
- When you make an express request (for example, when you use the authentication methods provided by social networks or subscribe to a service provided by one of our partners, such as Apple Health), we may be required to disclose your Personal Data. to this partner so that he can provide you with the requested service or information. It is the responsibility of the third party you authorise to receive your data to protect such information in accordance with applicable law, and to use it only to provide the services or information you have requested.
- In the event that we consider selling or buying an activity or assets, we may be required, to the extent strictly necessary, to disclose your Personal Data to the seller or potential buyer of such business or assets ;
- If FEELVERYBIEN or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, the Personal Data that we hold about you will be transferred to that buyer.
The "Mindfulness with Petit BamBou" application allows the User to add physical activities in order to benefit from information concerning the impact of such activities on the monitoring of their objectives and their health.
The User has several ways to enter information about such a physical activity:
- Synchronise the "Mindfulness with Petit BamBou" application with third party applications: The User has the option to link the "Mindfulness with Petit BamBou" application with third-party applications such as the "Health" application published by the APPLE Company, in order to automatically synchronise their physical activities with the "Mindfulness with Petit BamBou" application. To perform this synchronisation, the User must accept data sharing with the Apple Health app when requested (after adding a sport or directly in the application settings). If you connect to third-party apps such as Apple Health, Mindfulness with Petit BamBou will collect and use your personal data from these third-party apps, and in particular the health data you choose to synchronise with Mindfulness with Petit BamBou. Mindfulness with Petit BamBou does not use Apple Health data for marketing purposes, and does not share this data with third parties.
- Manually enter a physical activity: The User can also enter physical activities from those contained in the database of the "Mindfulness with Petit BamBou" application.
To access this Service, the User must accept data sharing from the "Settings" page of the application.
4. How do we protect your Personal Data?
The Personal Data collected by FEELVERYBIEN are processed by it, as data controller, in compliance with the applicable data protection legislation (ie in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, - the GDPR -, as well as any subsequent regulations).
FEELVERYBIEN undertakes to implement the technical and organizational security measures to ensure the protection of Personal Data against the risks associated with the use of information systems, including unauthorised access to such information. Except in case of disclosure of your Personal Data as described in point 4 above, we do not provide your Personal Data to a third party without your express consent.
All information that you provide to us through our services is stored on our secure servers located in France. All payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. When we have given you (or if you have chosen) a password that allows you to access certain parts of the services, you are responsible for maintaining this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, transmitting information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to the services; any transmission is at your own risk.
5. How long do we keep your personal data
Your Personal Data is retained for a period of 10 years from the closing of your account or your last use of our Services if you have not closed your account, which corresponds to the applicable limitation period. This period may be extended beyond the duration of the judicial or administrative proceedings in progress, as the case may be.
However, upon closing of your account or after a period of two (2) years from your last use of our Services if you have not closed your account, your Personal Data is simply stored for archival purposes. secure to meet our legal obligations or, if necessary, allow us to defend ourselves in court. They are not communicated to third parties or used otherwise.
6. What are your rights in respect of your personal data?
You have the right to obtain, free of charge:
- access to Personal Data about you and their rectification;
- confirmation as to whether or not data related to him or her are being processed;
- information at least as to the purposes of the processing operation, the categories of data concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are disclosed;
- communication, in an intelligible form, containing personal data undergoing processing, and any available information pertaining the data source;
You also have the following rights, within the limits provided by the applicable rules and subject to the proof of your identity:
- request the deletion of all or part of the data or a limitation of the treatment;
- oppose the processing of your data;
- make use of your right to the portability of Personal Data.
These rights can be exercised by email sent to the following address: email@example.com. Do not hesitate to contact us at this address also for any further clarification on your rights' content or how to exercise them.
You may access your Personal Data and modify it at any time via your online account.
You also have the option to lodge a complaint in the event of a breach of the rules applicable to the protection of personal data, before a supervisory authority such as the French National Commission for Data Protection (CNPD).
You have the right to ask us not to use your personal information for marketing purposes to send you information about our own services. You may exercise your right to prevent such processing by following the opt-out instructions in the marketing material you receive or by contacting us at any time by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Services may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of our partner, advertisers and affiliate networks. If you follow a link to one of these sites, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we are not responsible for the use made by these sites of the information collected when you click on these links. Please read these sites' privacy policies before sending them your Personal Data.
7. Children's Privacy
9. Contact us